Monday, January 17, 2011

The Little Things

Today, I gave two guys in my English class the hair that was leftover after I got it cut. One gave me a hug, the other told me that he would keep it for forever. It pretty much made my day. (For those of you who don't go to my school, you have my pity, 'cause it's pretty amazing.) But, whether you go to a really awesome school, a really lame school, or not to a school at all, don't you agree that it's the little things that really make your day?
Like the cookie someone gives you, or spending your lunch hour drawing a picture of your math theacher killing a cat to save her greometry class... or any number of things!! (Like planning to take over the entire Western Hemisphere!! Easier than it would seem...)

So today, my mission: Fill my day with as many little things I can do for others... 'cause really, that's all a day is: a bunch of little things. :)

1 comment:

  1. "Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - one of my favorite quotes...Robert Brault

    Oh, and...you cut your hair??? I must see a picture! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete